Friday, September 28, 1984

Class-A


Today I got a letter telling me I’ve been charged with possession and misuse of a Class-A drug, and with supplying it to Stu. I face a maximum sentence of fourteen years and an unlimited fine. 


I’ve been reading about what happened to me that night. I had a psychomimetic reaction, a model psychosis, and to all intents and purposes I was insane for two hours. For those two hours I was locked inside my own mind and it was misery. I knew what was happening although I couldn’t cope with it. I remember seeing myself as though I was acting in some second rate One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.

I also remember thinking that I could have got myself committed permanently by perpetuating my insane behaviour.

I feel numb.

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative