Thursday, November 3, 1983

Some bizarre


A nondescript day; my Psychic TV ticket came, and the venue has been changed from Prestwich mental hospital because the governor fears the inmates (or should it be patients?) may be adversely affected by thee Psychic event.

I rang up to confirm this, and a dry voice at Some Bizarre explained that said governor had got “cold feet” after scores of calls from concerned relatives. So they are playing at The Ritz in Manchester on Sunday (not Friday) instead. “Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it,” announces the ticket. I’d do well to have this tattooed onto my forehead.

Ade went to pay a deposit on a place, but it won’t be ready until November 19th. I went along to take my coat to the cleaner’s and go to the library to get books for a Black Americans essay. I didn’t go to my tutorial.

I had a joint before coming to bed, and I feel ill.

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative