Sunday, October 10, 1982

Effects


Last night I smoked dope for the first time. Alex rolled up a joint and passed it round the kitchen; I turned it down at first, although I did want to try it. I was curious, but I think I was scared I'd collapse coughing. But when everyone left for Catrin’s room to drink cider and smoke more I went along too. There were four of us, two girls and two blokes, and when I took a tentative drag, I could feel the smoke stinging my throat but little else. I suppose the effects must develop with usage or something?

I’ve been up until three a.m for most of the last week and feel like I've barely time to keep up with this diary. For ninety percent of the time I've been in the kitchen getting to know my fellow kitchen-mates.

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative