Sunday, August 19, 1984

Fundamental flaw


To my dismay I’ve found out how easy it is to slip into that lethargic put-it-off-until-tomorrow attitude no matter where I am; I’d thought this particular characteristic was a by-product of the easygoing isolation of my life at home.

But no, it seems to be a fundamental flaw in me. My secret plan has been to look around the rental agencies for a few bedsits ane maybe even go and view one or two before I make the commitment to move back into Maynard Gardens, but perhaps living alone would be a mistake.

I’m self-defeating, and maybe on reflection I’m not ready for the self-discipline a solitary existence would entail. I can foresee a gradual decline into sweaty apathy, daydreams and a sort of frantic frustration with my idle self.

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative