Tuesday, June 12, 1984

Languish


Up at midday.

I’ve spent the latter part of today clearing out the top floor bathroom in the Grey House, cleaning the sink and toilet, laying down a carpet and sweeping the floor.

The room is painted a puce pinkish purple with khaki green pipes and fireplace/skirting boards, and although it’s small and cramped it does at least have a degree of comfort (such as running water) that was missing from my room at the Vicarage. My bed is crammed between the toilet and the sink, alongside the bath, and beneath the dirty window. It would get me down if I were stuck here very long, but thankfully it’s only a couple more weeks.

I’ve moved all my things upstairs save for my box of books that still languishes in the basement. Quite a lot of Sarah’s things are down there as well and although she’s been around a couple of times she hasn’t collected them yet.

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative