Monday, June 8, 1981

Greetings from Easterby


It was an OK day, pretty fine weatherwise and OK in other respects too. Deborah left early on and after History we spent two pleasant hours talking and generally dossing around (Claire!). Jeremy is really weird in his dealings with Claire; he humours her constantly and never takes her seriously. She asked us all if we fancied going to Blackpool on the Thursday or Friday after the exams. Definitely!

I went to the doctor after school. Dr. David told me much the same as Drake; just “puberty” according to him, and nothing to worry about.

Watched England slump to 165 all out in reply to Australia’s 237-8; Australia take the three-match series 2-1. I then frittered the evening away playing records and was glad I had nothing looming and nothing to worry about. I wrote Andrew a “Greetings From Easterby” postcard.

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative