Tuesday, July 7, 1981

Jog


We had no lessons today because of the jog, but as I hadn’t been allocated a marshaling post I just stayed in the common room with Claire, Evelyn, Andrew Boyd, Colin Baron and a few others. I was bored out of my skull and the only interest was my conversations with Andrew and Colin. They could become real good friends. Claire had me going down to get dirty cups from a checkpoint down in B-block so I didn’t waste my time completely.

In the afternoon we wandered down to watch cricket and just dossed. I ended up drawing a portrait of McEnroe for the magazine and helping Hirst and Blakeborough paste up the magazine in the staff room. It’s going to be good and I was really pleased to see my bits in there.

It was a superb still, warm, and summery evening.

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative