Tuesday, December 8, 1981

Rehearsal


Rehearsals for Twelfth Night went on all day and, as I now lack the motivation to attend lessons completely, Lee and I hung around waiting for an excuse to knock them, which we did. For a long time we hung around doing nothing but eventually went down to woodwork and painted the arches and pillars for the scenery white–to be actually doing something, at last! Halyna and Laura helped us paint.

I talked with Claire about Sunday during third period (“I hear you were after Evelyn”) and things are so strange. After school we watched a full dress rehearsal with costumes, lighting, and everything.

I'm looking forward to Christmas and all the parties in a way, but I again bemoan my character. Christ, Claire doesn’t even know that I like her. . . .

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative