Saturday, April 4, 1981

Forward!


I got up criminally late – twelve – and again spent much of the afternoon in my bedroom revising for History. I really got to grips with Trotsky, firmly fixing in my mind his activities until 1921, Inter-Borough Organisation, Vperyod, August Bloc etc.… I got quite enthusiastic about it all.

Andrew came back today. Dad picked him up at the station in the afternoon. Andrew's hair is much shorter, and it was good to see him again. He’s none too confident about this Denmark thing, and seems convinced it will all fall through. Everything pleasant, but this History test looms on the horizon and won't let me stop.

Athletic lost 1-2 at Ingleborough, Lewis scored first for Athletic, but Ingleborough equalised then went ahead immediately.

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative