Tuesday, May 26, 1981

Art


It was perfectly clear outside when I got up and by ten I was on with my Art notes, but broke off to go to Knowlesbeck with Dad; gradually the weather deteriorated until it was absolutely throwing it down. Who would’ve believed it? I bought a book from the Spastics shop; Mr Belloc objects to the ‘Outline of History,' first edition, 1926, by H.G. Wells, for 10p.

I continued with my Art notes when I got back, supplementing them with pictures scavenged from an old children’s encyclopaedia. By now I’m up to the end of Romanticism (Turner, Constable etc.). I really enjoyed doing my Art and I’m really proud of those notes now. I could become really interested in Art-history. I find all the different ideas, movements and individuals fascinating.

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative