Monday, May 18, 1981

Chips


I can’t really recall much about today at school, other than it was fine weather and I had pleasant conversations, etc. I talked to Claire, and I snapped at Jeremy (“had a go at him” as Deborah put it) because he was being really patronising. I really enjoyed blasting him.

After school I had an appointment with the doctor and was a bit put off when I discovered Dr. Drake was a woman, but when my turn came she prodded and poked and explained to me in her humorous Heather Couperish way, that I have a hormone problem associated with growing up and that it should clear up soon (!). I felt so relieved I treated myself to a bag of chips on the rainy way home. I wrote out my history essay on ‘de-Stalinisation’ at around midnight.

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative