Saturday, November 7, 1981

Geography


I half intended getting up early to look for a Saturday job but inevitably I got up at eleven thirty. I've felt bored with my long hair, so I went and had my hair lopped off. It’s quite short now. After that, lethargy took over. Nothing notable happened. Jeremy rang: London is definitely off.

At fiveish, there was a knock at the door. It was Peter and Tim. After hysterics at my hair, Peter asked me if I still wanted to help him with his Geography project and so two hours later he called round in the car and we picked Tim up. We drove all over, from semi-urban Egley to Easterby town centre, taking measurements for humidity and temperature at about seven different points, the temperature rising and the humidity falling as we did so.

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative