Tuesday, September 30, 1980

Tuesday September 30th

I enjoyed today, mainly because of the light-hearted nature of things and my good thing with Beaumont etc. It sounds pretty crummy I know but it makes you feel good when you know that your company is wanted and perhaps enjoyed.

We spent much of the time in the library talking, after having two History lessons and a Biology lesson. After school had finished, I sat in the Common Room talking with Jeremy Beaumont until 3.30 p.m when we set off for Farnshaw College.

It was a good laugh at the College today; we were completing the “energy” paintings we started last Thursday. Lee Hoy, Duncan Verity, Jeremy Beaumont and I spent our two hours talking and generally having a good time. I thoroughly enjoyed the Art class.

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative